It’s that time of year again when we start to see warmer weather and brighter colors. One of our favorite trends for spring is the blue button up shirt. It’s perfect for those days when you want to feel put together but still be comfortable. Here are some of our favorite ways to style a blue button up shirt for spring.
-Pair it with white jeans and sandals for a casual look that’s perfect for running errands or grabbing coffee with friends.
-Throw on a denim jacket or cardigan over top for a little extra warmth on cooler days.
-Tuck it into a skirt or shorts and add heels for a night out or special event.
– knotting the front of the shirt gives it a more relaxed vibe that’s perfect for weekend brunch or a day at the park.
No matter how you wear it, a blue button up shirt is always in style. So don’t be afraid to experiment and have fun with your wardrobe this spring!
Effortless Ways to Wear This Blue Button Up Shirt for Spring
As we transition from winter to spring, our wardrobe choices become more important than ever. We want to be comfortable, but we also want to look put-together. And what better way to achieve both of those goals than by wearing a blue button-up shirt?
A blue button-up is the perfect shirt for spring because it can be dressed up or down. For a casual look, pair it with jeans and sneakers. Or, for a more polished look, dress it up with black pants and heels.
Here are five effortless ways to wear a blue button-up shirt this spring:
1. Pair it with white jeans and sandals for a chic and stylish look.
2. Tuck it into a denim skirt for a casual yet put together outfit.
3. Layer it over a tank top or t-shirt for an easy and breezy look.
4. Wear it open over a bathing suit as a cover-up at the beach or pool.
5. Tie it around your waist as an impromptu belt for a fun and flirty touch.
Wear Blue Shirt with jeans
One of the most effortless ways to wear a blue shirt is with a pair of jeans. This look is perfect for any casual occasion, whether you’re running errands or meeting up with friends. To make this outfit more spring-appropriate, simply add a few accessories in seasonal colors, like a pastel scarf or yellow earrings. If you want to dress up the look just a bit, swap out the jeans for a tailored black pant.
Wear blue shirt with skirt
Wearing a blue shirt with a skirt is an easy way to look put-together for Spring. This look can be dressed up or down, depending on the occasion. For a more casual look, pair your blue shirt with a denim skirt. Add some heels and jewelry to dress it up a bit. To make this look work for a more formal occasion, try pairing your blue shirt with a white or black skirt. Again, add some heels and jewelry to complete the look.
Wear blue shirt with trousers
Looking for a way to wear your blue button up shirt this spring? Look no further! Here are three effortless ways to style this wardrobe essential:
1. With Denim: A denim skirt or pair of jeans is the perfect complement to a blue button up. Keep it casual with sneakers or dress it up with heels.
2. With Khakis: For a preppy look, try pairing your blue shirt with khaki trousers or shorts. Add a belt and loafers for a polished finish.
3. With White Jeans: Want to show off your tan? Pair your shirt with white jeans and sandals for a chic springtime look.
Wear blue shirt with trench coat
This blue shirt is the perfect way to inject some color into your spring wardrobe. The trench coat is a great layering piece for those chilly spring days.